"Savor the World"
A benefit for Dunia Marketplace, a non-profit fair trade store and organization in historic Hyde Park. For 16 years, Dunia Marketplace has supported 1000's of artisans in 39 developing countries, as well as local refugee and non-profit groups in Idaho.
Join us for sweet and savory global foods, world music, artisan stories, and local wine and beer. There will be a silent auction. You will also receive a Sustainable Futures event glass to take home.
Tickets: $39.00 ($1 for each country represented)
Saturday, March 10 – 7pm
Tickets available at Dunia Marketplace – 1609 N. 13th, Boise
OR online at Brown Paper Tickets: Click to Savor The World
242 N. 8th, Suite 200
(above Red Feather/Bittercreek)
View venue here
VALENTINE … Be Mine
Visit our heart specialist's to find the perfect Valentine
– Divine Chocolate for heart health (fairly made and fairly paid).
– Carved stone heart's from around the world.
– Beautiful jewelry and accessories to adorn the heart.
– Fair Trade coffee and tea to stimulate hearts.
– Nepalese handmade paper journals to write your heart's desires.
– musical instruments for the young at heart.
– Cards and more… xo
Dunia + The Boise Co-op = 10% off
Flash your Boise Co-op membership card, say Fair is Fair, and receive 10% off your purchase.
You are welcome!
THE RUGS ARE COMING …
Thursday, May 10th to Sunday May 13th
Thank you from the bottom of our heart's
for supporting Fair Trade!
"FAIR IS FAIR"